Technology is the tool to get you there.
Net56 guides you through the pros and cons of a variety of classroom technology options, including interactive whiteboards and projectors, mobile devices, tablets, laptops, cloud-based solutions, software, apps, and Learning Management Systems. We work with you to create your ideal technology solution for your students, teachers, parents, and administrators.
After completing a technology assessment and discovering what are the best solutions for your school district, we will implement the IT infrastructure, devices, and applications to support your ideal solution.
Parts of a digital classroom solution may include any or all of the following:
- Interactive whiteboard with corresponding software
- Interactive Projector
- Document camera (or something that has those features)
- Teacher laptop and/or tablets with cameras
- Student laptops and/or tablets with cameras
- Bring your own device (BYOD)