Virtual Classroom The future of education is online content, flipped classroom, and tools that help everyone communicate, collaborate, and create. Technology is the tool to get you there.
Net56 guides you through the pros and cons of a variety of classroom technology options, including interactive whiteboards and projectors, mobile devices, tablets, laptops, cloud-based solutions, software, apps, and Learning Management Systems. We work with you to create your ideal technology solution for your students, teachers, parents, and administrators.
After completing a technology assessment and discovering what are the best solutions for your school district, we will implement the IT infrastructure, devices, and applications to support your ideal solution. Parts of a digital classroom solution may include any or all of the following:
- Interactive whiteboard with corresponding software
- Interactive Projector
- Document camera (or something that has those features)
- Teacher laptop and/or tablets with cameras
- Student laptops and/or tablets with cameras
- Bring your own device (BYOD)
- Cloud Computing Solutions
- Online Resources & Tools
- Online Content
- Web 2.0 Tools